We highly advise ticket buyers to read our terms and conditions.
By purchasing tickets on https://www.eticks.io/ you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- All ticket sales are deemed as FINAL TRANSACTIONS. There will be no ticket returns/exchanges/cancellations.
- By purchasing event tickets, you agree that you read and understand all the event details before purchasing a ticket and you are responsible to check the event page for updates.
- All organizers listed on Eticks have the right to refuse service to the event ticket holders if they reach their max occupancy limit or an unacceptable behavior per venue terms or any other reason.
- The event service will be deemed to have been delivered in its entirety as soon as the event starts on the dates listed on the event tickets. From that point on, no refund requests will be entertained.
- Losses, if any, occurring due to foreign exchange fluctuations at the time of refunds, have to be borne by the purchaser. Eticks cannot be, in any way, held liable for that.
- Please note that you purchase the event tickets on your own free will. As such, you do not have the right to initiate a chargeback claim or dispute on the provider of the credit card/debit card that had been used for the transaction.
- Further refund/return/cancellation requests will not be entertained either. Cancellations, rescheduled events, or Accessing Venues Statements If you are not able to access or receive specials at The VENUES Listed on Eticks – due to delays, federal regulations, organizer policies, weather-related problems, emergencies, venue shutdown/evacuation, running out of specials or any other reason, you will not be eligible for any refunds or future credits.
If the Eticks Event is cancelled in its entirety due to any unforeseen circumstances, Eticks has the sole and absolute right to:
- Reschedule the event, or
- Issue a partial/full refund, or
- Not issue any refunds.
- Please note that the decision of the issuer in such cases will be deemed final and binding.
- If the event is cancelled due to any factors or causes not in the control of the issuer, the latter will offer a partial or full refund, or postpone the event, or provide a comparable ‘make good’ option. These factors will be inclusive of, but not limited to, natural disasters, federal/state announcements, strikes, delays in production, and the like.
- Once again, the decision of Eticks will be considered final. If the Eticks Event has to be rescheduled to other dates, you will not be eligible for any refunds.
- In case the event is fully cancelled , the refund, if issued, will include ONLY the face value/printed value of the ticket(s). The bearer cannot, under any circumstances, claim refunds on shipping fees, processing fees, handling fees, and such other charges
- For any queries or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For accounting purposes, in relation to cancelled events, your refund query with the event ticket must be received by us within 28 days from the date of the cancelled event.
- Any refunds will be made using the same means of payment as you used for the initial purchase.
- We aim to acknowledge receipt and review your query within 3 business days of receipt and to process requests within a further 5 business days.
You will be ineligible for the refund if we have any grounds to suspect that:
- You have in any way breached the terms of this purchase policy and/or.
- You are acting fraudulently and/or.
- You misbehaved on premises with event management staff or anyone within the premises.